I found this recipe and I think I might just be bold enough to give it a try sometime soon. I don’t care for carrots, but since I have a sweet tooth, I’m hoping the honey will make them more bearable.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 cups
Serving Size: 1 cup each
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Set aside.Peel your carrots, and slice into thirds and slice again vertical. You want the carrots to be the same size.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter and honey and pour over carrots.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and roast for 15 – 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Calories: 69.9, Total Fat: 1.9 g, Cholesterol: 0.0 mg, Sodium: 280.6 mg Potassium: 266.1 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 13.6 g, Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g Sugars: 9.5 g, Protein: 0.8 g