I found this recipe on He and She Eat Clean, and it seemed interesting enough to try. I have done tilapia before and I have taken a liking to chili powder lately. I’m not going to use the garlic powder, but I’ve included it in the recipe since that is how they listed it.
- 4 6 oz fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix spices together.
- Drizzle each fillet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each fillet with the mixture of spices.
- Squeeze lime juice over the fillets.
- Flip the fillets over & repeat steps 3-5.
- Bake until golden brown & flesh begins to flake usually around 9-12 minutes in my oven.